Tuesday 5 March 2013

The Start

First post on my brand new shiny blog! It is such a beautiful day outside so I feel inspired to start my blog and get it out there. 

I finally feel that I am ready to start my diet, it's days like this when the sun is out that I feel like I can do it and push myself to look and feel good (finally!). So you will probably want to know more about me, I'm 18 and a training to be a legal secretary. I have always been a chubby child and always that little bit bigger then the rest and I knew it! when I was about 13 I lost a lot of weight and felt amazing, the best i ever felt, but bad habits formed again and I put it all back on and more! 

In 2011 I started watching beauty videos on YouTube and was reading blogs too, I completely fell in love with make up then and the best part was that make up is really a one size fits all, it doesn't matter what size you are you can always pull off a good face of make up! However, I also LOVE clothes and shoes and bags and my size limits me to wearing the clothes that I really love and would love to wear! I would love to be able to pull off a pair of disco pants with a pretty blouse tucked in, but in reality I would NEVER be able to wear that and feel confident! 

So here I am, about to start my journey into feeling happy and confident I am not going to be having shakes as replacements just cut out snacks and reduce the amount of carbs, Saturday will be my treat day not all day but something sweet to stop me cheating badly!

I have my cousins wedding in September and would love to wow family I haven't seen for sometime with a new me!

Let the blogging diet commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment